Jealousy and envy are very dangerous evil spirits. If you allow these spirits to enter into your heart they may have the following seven side effects on your life.
- Jealousy and envy are sin. They will separate you from God as they separated Cain.
- The Holy Spirit will depart from you as was the case of King Saul when he envied David.
- These spirits will open doors for other evil spirits to attack you.
- These two spirits can open doors for sickness to attack you.
- Jealousy and envy can easily invite the spirit murder into your heart as was the case of Cain.
- Jealousy and envy will hinder your progress and blessings.
- If you die without repenting of the sin of jealousy and envy, you may end up in Hell.
If you don’t change, God will bless more the person you are envying.
Here is how you can reverse the situation.
Repent now of this sin and ask God to forgive you as you start a new life. Replace jealousy or envy with love and praying for those you have been envious of. If you do this, God will bless you abundantly and you will be set free.
After the Lord’s Prayer, pray as indicated below to get rid of jealousy and envy:
“Father I come to you in Jesus’ Name.
It is written that my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
My body is not a temple for jealousy or envy.
It is written that whatever we bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven.
I bind you spirits of jealousy and envy and I cast you into the bottomless pit.
Never come back into my body again.
Holy Spirit to come and dwell within my body, spirit, and soul
Thank you Lord. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Holy Spirit
Deja una respuesta